In a restaurant kitchen, properly working equipment is very important to keep the restaurant up and running. There are several tasks a manager of a commercial kitchen can do to improve the performance and life of their equipment. Here are a few good practices for restaurant equipment owners..
- Clean all restaurant equipment daily
- Fill out and return the warranty card
- Educate employees on the proper use of the equipment
- Regularly inspect your restaurant equipment
- Care properly for stainless steel